Search by 'cookies' tag
What browsers do you support?Overnight Prints is supported by Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. We do not support Safari, Netscape or Roadrunner.
I'm having problems with your site. What should I do?Check the following:
- If the page is displaying problems, you may need to clear the cache and cookies in your browser. If the problem persists, the browser may not be compatible with our site. Use one of the recommended browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.
If you continue to experience issues, contact us via Live Chat at overnightprints.com or email to email@example.com for further assistance.
I'm getting a server busy message. What is wrong?There are three main reasons why you may be receiving a server busy signal: (1) The web browser may not be compatible with our system. We recommend using Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer or Google Chrome browsers; (2) Be sure Adobe Flash is updated and Java Script is enabled; (3) If using one of the recommended web browsers, you may need to clear the cache and cookies in your browser, then reopen a new browser.
How do I clear Cache Memory/Cookies from my browser?
Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.x
- Click the Tools button in the upper right corner. The icon looks like a gear. Select "Internet Options" from the drop down list.
- Under "Browsing History," click Delete.
- Place a check in the Temporary Internet Files and Cookies checkboxes.
- Click Delete at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- Close and restart your browser.
For other versions of Internet Explorer, visit Microsoft support.
Mozilla Firefox 4.x and 5.x for Windows
- Click the Tools menu.
- Select Clear Recent History.
- Select the 'Cache' & 'Cookies' checkbox.
- Click the 'Clear Now' button.
- Exit and relaunch the browser.
Mozilla Firefox 3.x and newer for Mac OS X
- From the Tools menu, select Clear Recent History. The Clear Recent History dialog box appears.
- From the Time range to clear pull-down menu, select Everything. The dialog box name changes to Clear All History, and a warning message appears.
- Select the Cookies checkbox. Make sure the other checkboxes are not selected.
- Click Clear Now.
Note: There is no confirmation on this action. After you click Clear Now, you cannot recover any cookies you have deleted.
- The dialog box closes, and your cookies are now removed.
For other versions of Mozilla Firefox, visit Mozilla support.
- Open your browser and click the Tools button in the upper right-hand corner. This button looks like a 3 vertical dots.
- Click "Settings" from the dropdown list.
- The settings window will open up in a separate tab. Scroll down and click "Advanced".
- Under "Privacy and security", click "Clear Browsing Data" and select a time range (i.e. "All time") in the popup window.
- Make sure Delete Cookies and Other Site and Plug-In Data is checked. Check or uncheck other options as desired.
- Click "Clear Data".
For other versions of Google Chrome, visit Google Accounts Help.
Why can't I upload my file?
FILE TYPE, FILE SIZE
File types: Accepted file types include TIF, PSD, PDF, JPG, EPS, PNG and AI (Version 9 or newer). Resolution: Files must be high resolution at 300 dpi.
To submit, please upload flattened files under 100 MB per side. To decrease file size, we recommend LZW compression. Please do not submit transparent or multi-layered files as they may have issues during the final rendering process for production. If you continue to experience problems, download a pre-formatted START FILE.
WEB BROWSER Make sure Adobe Flash is updated to version 10.2 or higher or download the latest version. If the page is displaying problems, you may need to clear the cache and cookies in your browser. If the problem persists, the browser may not be compatible with our site. Use one of the recommended browsers: Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Internet Explorer.
ASSISTANCE If this fails to resolve the upload problem, you may email your files to firstname.lastname@example.org with ATTN: File Support in the subject line. We will make every effort to respond to emails within 24-48 hours. Delays may occur during high volume.
NOTE: All orders must be placed by the customer through overnightprints.com.