Search by 'internet explorer' tag
How do I clear Cache Memory/Cookies from my browser?
Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.x
- Click the Tools button in the upper right corner. The icon looks like a gear. Select "Internet Options" from the drop down list.
- Under "Browsing History," click Delete.
- Place a check in the Temporary Internet Files and Cookies checkboxes.
- Click Delete at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- Close and restart your browser.
For other versions of Internet Explorer, visit Microsoft support.
Mozilla Firefox 4.x and 5.x for Windows
- Click the Tools menu.
- Select Clear Recent History.
- Select the 'Cache' & 'Cookies' checkbox.
- Click the 'Clear Now' button.
- Exit and relaunch the browser.
Mozilla Firefox 3.x and newer for Mac OS X
- From the Tools menu, select Clear Recent History. The Clear Recent History dialog box appears.
- From the Time range to clear pull-down menu, select Everything. The dialog box name changes to Clear All History, and a warning message appears.
- Select the Cookies checkbox. Make sure the other checkboxes are not selected.
- Click Clear Now.
Note: There is no confirmation on this action. After you click Clear Now, you cannot recover any cookies you have deleted.
- The dialog box closes, and your cookies are now removed.
For other versions of Mozilla Firefox, visit Mozilla support.
- Open your browser and click the Tools button in the upper right-hand corner. This button looks like a 3 vertical dots.
- Click "Settings" from the dropdown list.
- The settings window will open up in a separate tab. Scroll down and click "Advanced".
- Under "Privacy and security", click "Clear Browsing Data" and select a time range (i.e. "All time") in the popup window.
- Make sure Delete Cookies and Other Site and Plug-In Data is checked. Check or uncheck other options as desired.
- Click "Clear Data".
For other versions of Google Chrome, visit Google Accounts Help.