Search by 'shopping cart errors' tag
What browsers do you support?Overnight Prints is supported by Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome. We do not support Safari, Netscape or Roadrunner.
How do I clear Cache Memory/Cookies from my browser?
Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.x
- Click the Tools button in the upper right corner. The icon looks like a gear. Select "Internet Options" from the drop down list.
- Under "Browsing History," click Delete.
- Place a check in the Temporary Internet Files and Cookies checkboxes.
- Click Delete at the bottom of the pop-up window.
- Close and restart your browser.
For other versions of Internet Explorer, visit Microsoft support.
Mozilla Firefox 4.x and 5.x for Windows
- Click the Tools menu.
- Select Clear Recent History.
- Select the 'Cache' & 'Cookies' checkbox.
- Click the 'Clear Now' button.
- Exit and relaunch the browser.
Mozilla Firefox 3.x and newer for Mac OS X
- From the Tools menu, select Clear Recent History. The Clear Recent History dialog box appears.
- From the Time range to clear pull-down menu, select Everything. The dialog box name changes to Clear All History, and a warning message appears.
- Select the Cookies checkbox. Make sure the other checkboxes are not selected.
- Click Clear Now.
Note: There is no confirmation on this action. After you click Clear Now, you cannot recover any cookies you have deleted.
- The dialog box closes, and your cookies are now removed.
For other versions of Mozilla Firefox, visit Mozilla support.
- Open your browser and click the Tools button in the upper right-hand corner. This button looks like a 3 vertical dots.
- Click "Settings" from the dropdown list.
- The settings window will open up in a separate tab. Scroll down and click "Advanced".
- Under "Privacy and security", click "Clear Browsing Data" and select a time range (i.e. "All time") in the popup window.
- Make sure Delete Cookies and Other Site and Plug-In Data is checked. Check or uncheck other options as desired.
- Click "Clear Data".
For other versions of Google Chrome, visit Google Accounts Help.