Search by 'how to' tag
How do I order Mailing Services for postcards or greeting cards?To place a Mailing Service order, please follow the steps below.
- Create an account or login to your existing account.
- Choose Upload A List (continue to #3) or Enter Addresses Manually (skip to #4). Please note that we do not mail internationally and recommend removing any international addresses prior to uploading or creating a mailing list.
- To upload an existing database list, the following file types are accepted: CSV, text, XLS, DSB. Please note that addresses are limited to three (3) lines (Name, Address and City/State/Zip).
- Click Save & Continue.
- For POSTCARDS, review the USPS Regulations and be sure to leave the red areas designated for the post office free of all color, text and watermarks. Then skip to #8. For GREETING CARDS, continue to #6.
- Upload your design file or create it using one of our online design options (Build Your Own Design or Browse Our Designs).
- For GREETING CARDS, select white envelopes (USPS does not accept colored envelopes).
- For all products, select the quantity and any gloss UV coating. (NOTE: Gloss UV coating can only be applied to the front)
- Once in the Shopping Cart, select a Mailing Service from the "To Apply a Mailing List" drop down menu. (NOTE: You will not have the option "To Apply a Mailing List" if there is full gloss coating on the back of your Postcard)
- Where applicable, select the desired Mailing Type (1st Class or Standard).
- If there no extra prints from your Mailing list, enter the Billing Zip Code. If there will be any extra prints, you may choose to have the extras mailed to you by entering your Shipping Zip Code (See Shipping Information for more details).
- Complete checkout.
How do I reorder a previous purchase?
Here are step by step instructions to reorder:
1. Log into My Account. Enter your email address and password to sign into your account. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one.
a. Click on the invoice number you need to reorder from.
2. If you are needing to reorder some item(s), simply click on 'Add to cart' for the item needed. Otherwise, click "How to Reorder" > "Reorder Now" to reorder the entire order.
3. Your item(s) should be in the shopping cart at this time.
a. If you want to change the order in any way (ie: quantity, background, writing, information, etc), and it is an order you created using online templates, click the little "edit" link next to the small preview of the card. This will allow you to edit the order. If it is an order you uploaded to our website, you will need to edit your original files and create a new order.
b. If you want to add more products to the order, click "Add More Products" at the bottom left hand corner of the shopping cart.
c. If everything is correct, and you do not need to change or add anything to the order, click "Continue Checkout" at the bottom right hand corner of the shopping cart.
If you experience any problems with the above process, please do the following:
1. Delete your cookies / Temporary Internet files
2. Close all your Internet browsers
3. Re-open your Internet browser and try again.
***Please note*** that if the card was uploaded to the website and there are changes needed, this re-order process is not sufficient. The changes will have to be made using the original designing program that created the card, and then placed as a new order on our site. If you have any further inquiries please feel free to contact us.