Search by 'how' tag
How do I make changes to my order?
Depending on the desired change(s), an order can be edited prior to completing payment or placed on hold before production. However, products cannot be added or removed after payment has been submitted.
To make changes: Log into My ACCOUNT to place an order on hold. While on hold, you may edit an order, upgrade shipping or cancel the order if it has not yet printed. Please note that additional fees may apply to any accepted changes.
How do I reorder a previous purchase?
Here are step by step instructions to reorder:
1. Log into My Account. Enter your email address and password to sign into your account. If you do not have an account, you will need to create one.
a. Click on the invoice number you need to reorder from.
2. If you are needing to reorder some item(s), simply click on 'Add to cart' for the item needed. Otherwise, click "How to Reorder" > "Reorder Now" to reorder the entire order.
3. Your item(s) should be in the shopping cart at this time.
a. If you want to change the order in any way (ie: quantity, background, writing, information, etc), and it is an order you created using online templates, click the little "edit" link next to the small preview of the card. This will allow you to edit the order. If it is an order you uploaded to our website, you will need to edit your original files and create a new order.
b. If you want to add more products to the order, click "Add More Products" at the bottom left hand corner of the shopping cart.
c. If everything is correct, and you do not need to change or add anything to the order, click "Continue Checkout" at the bottom right hand corner of the shopping cart.
If you experience any problems with the above process, please do the following:
1. Delete your cookies / Temporary Internet files
2. Close all your Internet browsers
3. Re-open your Internet browser and try again.
***Please note*** that if the card was uploaded to the website and there are changes needed, this re-order process is not sufficient. The changes will have to be made using the original designing program that created the card, and then placed as a new order on our site. If you have any further inquiries please feel free to contact us.