Search by 'single file' tag
How do I prepare my design file for Texture?
SINGLE FILE A separate black and white file is not required to apply Texture. The program will interpret an uploaded or created design to add a Texture layer that outlines images and text.
- Accepted filed types: JPEG, PNG, GIF
- Upload images from your hard drive,
- Choose images from Instagram or Flickr accounts, or
- Select previously uploaded images from My Images.
- Color: For best results, convert files to CMYK prior to uploading.
- Resolution: For best results, files should be 300 dpi and above. Check File Properties for the image resolution prior to uploading.