The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends that people wear cloth face coverings in public settings, when they around people outside of their family household, especially when social distancing measures cannot be taken or are difficult to maintain. Many cities and states throughout the country are now making it mandatory for individuals and businesses to wear masks.
Why not be safe
Who Should Wear Face Masks?
- General Public: All people 2 years of age and older
- People who know or think they might have COVID-19
- Caregivers of people with COVID-19
Who Should Not Wear a Face Mask?
- Children younger than 2 years of age
- Anyone who has trouble breathing
- Anyone who is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the cloth face covering without assistance